- Ticket purchasers must be 18 years or older to enter the PRHF Catch the Ace Raffle.
- Ticket purchasers must be located in Ontario at the time of purchase.
- The following persons are prohibited from purchasing tickets in the PRHF Catch the Ace Raffle:
- Pembroke Regional Hospital Foundation Staff and Board of Directors
- The Pembroke Regional Hospital Senior Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Employees of registered gaming suppliers
- And members of the same household of each of the above
- Tickets must be purchased in the province of Ontario.
- Tickets may be purchased online at www.PRHcatchtheace.ca using a credit card OR at designated in person ticket sale kiosks (when available) using cash, debit or credit card. Ticket Sale Kiosk will be will located at the Pembroke Regional Hospital Café at 705 MacKay Street, Pembroke, ON. Tickets will be sold on Thursdays, Mondays and Tuesdays between the hours of 9am – 4pm.
- Tickets will be available beginning at 4:30 p.m. each Tuesday, following the previous weekly draw.
- Tickets are available at the following bundle prices: 3 for $5, 10 for $10, or 40 for $20.
- Ticket purchasers will select a virtual digital card number from the remaining unflipped digital cards available at the time of purchase. Each digital card contains a hidden playing card from a standard 52 card deck. The number of digital cards available for selection begins with 52 and declines by one each week that the digital card selected by the Weekly Prize winner reveals a playing card other than the Ace of Spades.
- Each purchaser will select a single digital card. The selected digital card will be associated with all tickets included in the ticket order. Multiple digital cards may not be selected within a single ticket order.
- There is no limit to the number of tickets available.
- All tickets will be delivered via email only when purchased online. A paper print out of the ticket will be provided to the purchaser when purchased at an in person ticket sale kiosk. It is the responsibility of the ticket purchaser to ensure that they receive their tickets; however, purchasers do not need their tickets in hand to be included in the draws. If you have not received your ticket(s), please contact the customer service line at 613-732-2811 ext 6129 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Draws, Prizes and Winners
- Ticket sales will conclude each Tuesday at 4:00 p.m. at which time all qualified tickets will be confirmed.
- A single ticket number will be selected each week by a Random Number Generation (RNG) program, from all raffle ticket numbers sold during the week leading up to the draw. The draw will be electronically conducted from the offices of AscendFS Canada Ltd.(registered gaming supplier to Pembroke Regional Hospital Foundation), at 1 Young Street, Suite 700 Toronto Ontario M5E 1E5
- Each weekly draw winner will receive a single cash prize equal to 20 percent of all ticket sales collected during the week. Following the weekly draw, the digital card associated with the winning ticket order will be revealed.
- If the digital card associated with the winning weekly draw ticket reveals the Ace of Spades, the weekly draw winner will also receive the Catch the Ace Progressive Jackpot, consisting of 30 percent of all ticket sales collected over all weeks. The PRHF Catch the Ace Raffle is then concluded.
- If the digital card associated with the winning weekly draw ticket reveals any playing card other than the Ace of Spades, 30 percent of the ticket sales for the week will be added to the Progressive Jackpot. All tickets from the previous week are then voided and ticket sales commence for the next weekly draw.
- The winning ticket number will be posted to www.PRHcatchtheace.ca following each weekly draw, along with the weekly prize amount and the revealed playing card associated with the weekly winning ticket. Winners will also be notified by email.
- Ticket holders do not have to be present at the draws in order to win or to claim their prize. The winner will also be contacted by phone.
- Prizes will be secured for a period of six (6) months following each weekly draw. Unclaimed prizes will be reported to, and a charitable allocation will be approved by, the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario.
- The winner must provide their full name, address and phone number upon claiming their prize.
- By purchasing a ticket in the PRHF Catch the Ace Raffle, the purchaser acknowledges that they have read, understood, and agreed to these rules. All inquiries regarding the conduct, chance of winning, prizing or procedures of lotteries are to be made to Pembroke Regional Hospital Foundation prior to the purchase of a ticket.
- All orders will be processed and fulfilled using the AscendFS Canada Ltd. raffle management platform. In the event of any discrepancy, the records of AscendFS shall be deemed correct and final. Pembroke Regional Hospital Foundation is responsible for the conduct and management of the raffle. The liability of the licensee shall be limited to the purchase price of the ticket.
By claiming a prize, winner consents to the use of their likeness/photograph, first and last name, ticket number, city/town of residence and the audio/video recording (or written transcription) of the winner notification telephone call, for any publicity purposes by Pembroke Regional Hospital Foundation. Pembroke Regional Hospital Foundation respects the privacy of its raffle supporters; we do not sell, rent, or trade our supporter lists. The information we collect is used to process raffle ticket purchases, keep our supporters informed about the activities of The Pembroke Regional Hospital Foundation and ask for their support for our mission to support programs and services integral to the advancement of Healthcare and the total well-being of the citizens of Pembroke and the surrounding communities.. If at any time you wish to be excluded from such contacts, call us at 613-732-2811 ext 6129 and we will accommodate your request.
Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario, Lottery License #12017 - Please play responsibly. Connex Ontario 1-866-531-2600 or visit connexontario.ca.
GOOD LUCK in this week's draw and THANK YOU for supporting Pembroke Regional Hospital Foundation.